Baby Gabe (Birth Story)

June 16, 2010

Documenting a birth story from my own prospective was more difficult than I thought it would be. Usually, all I can think about is taking pictures, but when it was my own son all I could think about was how beautiful he was. That aside I am more than happy with the pictures I did get.

birth story salt lake city

Birth Story Salt Lake City

Sorry it was a lot of pictures, but its my own kid so get over it.

12 Responses to “Baby Gabe (Birth Story)”

1. Kelli says:

Oooh, he’s beautiful! Gorgeous pictures, and your wife is seriously stunning! Congrats!

2. Allison says:

WOW! He is so beautiful, congratulations Baby and Taryn both look like they are doing great!

3. Megan says:

Love the pictures! Congrats!

4. You can never post too many pictures Travis. Every one is amazing and your wife is beautiful, too good for having just had a baby!! Gabe looks like he is perfect in every way. Congrats.

5. Jason says:

WOW! Travis and Taryn, the two of you have such a cute little boy! Great work!

6. Very nice series. I love the story telling nature of this post. You shouldn’t feel bad about posting a lot of photos, your kid or not:)

7. Aw, your son is so uuhhmm. I actually can’t find the best word that word describe how beautiful you and your wife have. Such an angel. Congrats to both of you.

8. Chelsea says:

He is adorable and such a cute name! Congratulations.

9. Julie says:

Love them all! Travis this is so awesome! I want someone to document my next birth like that! Taryn you look beautiful as always. Congratulations!

10. Katie says:

Travis congrats! He is darling and Taryn looks so beautiful! I’m happy for you guys. The pictures are amazing. What a cool way to document his birth-day.

11. tamara says:

he is beautiful!
    i love the pictures.

12. Julie Parker says:

CONGRATS Trav!!!! He is ADORABLE!! Beautiful pictures!!!